29 Aug 2013

Zee Avi LIVE Gig Online

Zee Avi LIVE Gig Online

Venue: Online Gig (Broadcast Worldwide)
Date: September 20th, 2013
Time: 7PM PST (LA) = 3PM MYT (KL)
Ticket: Stageit (USD5)

. . . . .

Hi Everyone,

Come join me for a live streaming internet gig on September 20th at 7pm PST from LA. Below is a link to my page on stageit where you can buy tickets for $5. It's all explained on the site.

http://www.stageit.com/zee_avi/live_from_la/27716

There is more information on the flyer below. Anyone from around the world can tune in. You just need to figure out what time it will be where you live when it's 7pm in Los Angeles.

There will also be 5 giveaways during the concert  including signed CD's and a skype call with me for the number one spot in the tip jar. A portion of my proceeds will be given to a charity called Urban Youth Impact Mission.

I hope your summer break has been great.

xx
Zee
. . . . .

Zee Avi LIVE Gig Online
Jobdirumah Review
Jobdirumah Review