19 Sep 2013

Kinda Gyal - Nadhira feat. Ras Muhamad

Kinda Gyal - Nadhira feat. Ras Muhamad
Tajuk Lagu/ Song Title: Kinda Gyal
Artis/ Artist: Nadhira feat. Ras Muhamad
Album/ Info: 12 Shades 2011 / Ⓟ The MoveMint

Video Muzik/ Music Video: Kinda Gyal - Nadhira feat. Ras Muhamad
Youtube (Live Laundry Bar)

Lirik Lagu/ Lyrics: Kinda Gyal - Nadhira feat. Ras Muhamad
The moment that I drift away
Acting like there's nothing going on between us
You don't have the courtesy to talk to me
And tell me that you're seeing someone else

Your friends then tell me what's going on
Don't want to see me cry
Afraid they might hurt me
Who are they to judge me
On my stability
You know well I'm good by myself

Yeah yeah eh eh
Yeah yeah eh eh
Yeah yeah eh eh
Yeah yeah eh eh
Yeah yeah eh eh
Yeah yeah eh eh
Yeah yeah eh eh
You know damn well I'm good by myself

Huu..
I'm not that kind of girl that who would sit here and wait for you
You know I got better thing to do
Yeah yeah yeah yeah huu..
I'm not that kind of girl that who would sit here and wait for you
You know I got got got better thing to do

[Rap Ras Muhamad]

Yeah yeah eh eh
Yeah yeah eh eh
Yeah yeah eh eh
Yeah yeah eh eh
Yeah yeah eh eh
Yeah yeah eh eh
Yeah yeah eh eh
You know damn well I'm good by myself

Huu..
I'm not that kind of girl that who would sit here and wait for you
You know I got better thing to do
Yeah yeah yeah yeah huu..
I'm not that kind of girl that who would sit here and wait for you
You know I got got got better thing to do

I'm better up without you
I'm never want to see you
I'm better up without you
And I'm never want to see your face again
I'm better up without you
I'm never want to see you
I'm better up without you
And I'm never want to see your face again

Huu..
I'm not that kind of girl that who would sit here and wait for you
You know I got better thing to do
Yeah yeah yeah yeah huu..
I'm not that kind of girl that who would sit here and wait for you
You know I got got got better thing to do

Yeah yeah eh eh
Yeah yeah eh eh
Yeah yeah eh eh
Yeah yeah eh eh
Yeah yeah eh eh
Yeah yeah eh eh
Yeah yeah eh eh

Nada Pemanggil/ Ringback Tone: Kinda Gyal - Nadhira feat. Ras Muhamad
Celcom: Dial *888*138758# and press SEND
Hotlink Code: 221934

Muat Turun MP3/ MP3 Download: Kinda Gyal - Nadhira feat. Ras Muhamad
iTunes
Jobdirumah Review
Jobdirumah Review