3 Oct 2013

Decisions Decisions - Liyana Fizi

Decisions Decisions - Liyana Fizi
Tajuk Lagu/ Song Title: Decisions Decisions
Artis/ Artist: Liyana Fizi
Album/ Info: Single 2013

Video Muzik/ Music Video: Decisions Decisions - Liyana Fizi
Youtube (Fly FM Stripped)

Lirik Lagu/ Lyrics: Decisions Decisions - Liyana Fizi
Everyday I wake up and I said
Possible is possible for me
To just stick off my shoes and be free

How do I
I say goodbye
Winding -- alive
But only three directions I will find

Tried by places random traces
Pay attention to the street
Trotters empty don't surprise me
Every corner has it beat

So much neon
Not much shade on
We adjusting to the dark
This borrowed feelings are not mine to keep

How do I
I say goodbye
Winding -- alive
But only three directions I will find

How do I
I say goodbye
Winding -- alive
But only three directions I will find

How do I
I say goodbye
Jobdirumah Review
Jobdirumah Review