11 Oct 2013

Fly Away - Project E.A.R.

Fly Away - Project E.A.R.
Tajuk Lagu/ Song Title: Fly Away
Artis/ Artist: Project E.A.R.
Album/ Info: Revolution 2013 / Ⓟ 2013 SHUVIT MANAGEMENT

Video Muzik/ Music Video: Fly Away - Project E.A.R.
Youtube (Official MV)

Lirik Lagu/ Lyrics: Fly Away - Project E.A.R.
I'm going get away
I'm going fly away
I'm going chase my dreams
Cause hey its everywhere
And everywhere I look
And I don't give a fck
Coz tonight I'm feeling good

I'm going fly away
I'm going fly away
I'm going fly away
I'm going fly away
I'm going fly away

I'm going fly away
I'm going fly away
I'm going fly away
I'm going fly away

Yeah I'm going fly away

[Rap]

Nada Pemanggil/ Ringback Tone: Fly Away - Project E.A.R.
Maxis:
USSD: Key in *131*292077# and press call

Muat Turun MP3/ MP3 Download: Fly Away - Project E.A.R.
iTunes
Jobdirumah Review
Jobdirumah Review