7 Oct 2013

Lights Out - Dandee ft. Pop Shuvit

Lights Out
Tajuk Lagu/ Song Title: Lights Out
Artis/ Artist: Dandee ft. Pop Shuvit
Album/ Info: Building Bridges 2013 / Genres: Hip-hop, Rap / Ⓟ 2013 420 Recordz

Video Muzik/ Music Video: Lights Out - Dandee ft. Pop Shuvit
Youtube

Lirik Lagu/ Lyrics: Lights Out - Dandee ft. Pop Shuvit
Lights out
You can't watch me right now

Lights out its time you watch me go
I'll never ever let you break me down
Lights out its time you watch me go
I'll never ever let you break me down
Lights out its time you watch me go
I'll never ever let you break me down
Lights out its time you watch me go
I'll never ever let you break me down

Listen up listen lights down
Listen up lets turn the lights down
This up for my -- we have to fight now
This is a countdown for a new year
This is like beatdown my whole crew is here
Now watch me close I'm standing up
Ready to go I'll never backing up
I'm on my letter I'm steppin' up
EAR ---
I'm beggin' to show ya' what I got got got got
What you got
When beat hits man I'm on the clock not not
Beat can't stop
--- and I'm on my shit like oh yeah
Your boys is gone and I hope my own this is like what they want yeah
The moment is here ---
They can talk but be prepare
They no tiger kiss and tell
We are lions in the cell

Lights out its time you watch me go
I'll never ever let you break me down
Lights out its time you watch me go
I'll never ever let you break me down

Now put your hands up
And turn the lights down
And when the times comes
I wont back down
Now put your hands up
And turn the lights down
You'll never ever let you break me down

Since we do wannabe famous
Live your life outrageous
We'll jump on stage and taste it
Here them say what your name is
Do you know our paint is
Is that our heart is game is
When the lights go out you waste it
You'll only get one chance you waste it
Detik-detik saat ini ini
Aku berjuang tanpa mengerti
So turn the lights now low
Its like you coming to the show
You think I'm pretty no
As I'll the fire I'll blow

Lights out its time you watch me go
I'll never ever let you break me down
Lights out its time you watch me go
I'll never ever let you break me down

Now put your hands up
And turn the lights down
And when the times comes
I wont back down
Now put your hands up
And turn the lights down
You'll never ever let you break me down

Now put your hands up
We turn the lights down
And when the times comes
I wont back down
So put your hands up
And turn the lights down
They never ever let you break me down

Never ever ever never ever ever never ever ever

Lights out its time you watch me go
I'll never ever let you break me down
Lights out its time you watch me go
I'll never ever let you break me down
Lights out its time you watch me go
I'll never ever let you break me down

Now put your hands up
And turn the lights down
And when the times comes
I wont back down
Go put your hands up
And turn the lights down
You'll never ever let you break me down

Lights out you can't watch me right now
You can your time out
When I go always lights out
Lights out you can't watch me right now
You can your time out
When I go always lights out

Muat Turun MP3/ MP3 Download: Lights Out - Dandee ft. Pop Shuvit
iTunes
Jobdirumah Review
Jobdirumah Review