18 Jun 2014

Enough, Enough - Sekumpulan Orang Gila

Tajuk Lagu/ Song Title: Enough, Enough
Artis/ Artist: SOG / Sekumpulan Orang Gila
Album: - / Single (2013)

Sekumpulan Orang Gila SOG
Video Muzik/ Music Video
Sekumpulan Orang Gila - Enough, Enough (Youtube)

Lirik Lagu/ Lyrics
Enough, Enough lyrics sang by Sekumpulan Orang Gila

It wasn't the time to mourn for past mistakes
I knew it will come, can't forget

They will say pity the living
Not the dead they will haunt
Can't escape, can't escape

At times it'll be hard enough
My inner will break and stop
The end is near, yet so far

I hope you guys, stay by my side
deserve or not, put that aside
Tainted, scarred, we need the light

It will never be the same

Enough, enough
Through this dying moment I need my friends
Through this dying time straight ahead
I will be alright

Sing along, say it loud
And we will be alright

Living hell, heavenly smiles
Torn wings, fading out
Lying dreams, my falling hopes
Grab 'em all, bring them to my hopes

Nada Pemanggil/ Ringback Tone RBT (Malaysia)
-

Muat Turun MP3/ MP3 Download
Enough, Enough - Enough, Enough - Single (iTunes)

'Enough, Enough (Sekumpulan Orang Gila)' Info
(P) 2013 SOG Production
Jobdirumah Review
Jobdirumah Review